We have started our exhibition for CIS I am doing smoking our group name is called hey why are you smoking. We have been doing some work but I have to leave school early at lunch time because I have to go and do something. My group met our mentor this Monday at the afternoon.
The exhibition is noting what I have excepted so I am going to try my hardest on the exhibition so I can a really good grade with my group.
My dad is one of the mentors for the soda group. I bet he is going to be really nice to them.
the reason I am doing smoking is how to how you can stop smoking without using another drug for my brother to give him some tips and for my own health so I don't start smoking
i don't start smonking.
i also want to know how affect your body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment